Practice Nurse - Hallam and South Eastern Region
Job no: 499396
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Noble Park, Frankston North, Hallam
Categories: Practice Nurse
TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse to join our teams At Hallam and across South Eastern Region including Noble Park and Frankston North which are co-located with our residential Aged Care homes.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- A strong clinical background with experience in Primary Health / General Practice being essential
- Experience with the implementation of standards and reporting requirements
- EN or Grad RN qualifications and registration
- Ability to triage patients
- Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims
- Aged Care experience preferred
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend