Job no: 499419
Work type: Full-Time
TLC Healthcare is Australia’s leading provider of integrated healthcare, and we are looking for exceptional candidates to join Team TLC.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates residential aged care homes, medical centres, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s integrated healthcare approach is a first in Australia; and soon we will be integrating child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations.
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation. Team TLC are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration and integrity, and innovation.
An exceptional opportunity exists for a Marketing Assistant to join our team, this role is based at our head office with amazing views of Albert Park and on St Kilda Road in Melbourne. In this role you will assist the Marketing Manager with brand management, marketing campaigns, public relations, and corporate events across the aged care and healthcare sectors. This is an entry level role that requires a strong customer service focus, the ability to meet deadlines, adherence to procedures, and a willingness to get ‘hands on’.
The role will involve:
- Printing, production, and stock control of branded materials and collateral
- Assisting with the production and delivery of marketing and public relations campaigns
- Assisting with event planning and execution
- Copywriting and graphic design
- Website and social media administration
- A demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Team work and cooperation across the organisation
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- A focus on organisational health and safety
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Qualifications in marketing and/or public relations, or
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar position in the aged care or healthcare industries
- Copywriting and graphic design skills utilising the Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Website and social media administration skills
- Exposure to event planning and execution
- Print production and collateral management knowledge
- A valid driver’s license, and own vehicle
In return, TLC offers an award winning range of employee benefits and development opportunities.
For further information, please visit our website www.tlchealthcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend