People & Culture Business Partner
Job no: 499438
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Human resources
Are you passionate about bringing out the best in leaders through providing exceptional advice on people management practices?
An exciting opportunity exists for a strong HR professional with the ability to be agile in the business, supporting compassionate and outstanding care for our residents.
Embedded in the business, this position will support General Managers on strategies, predominantly focusing on workforce planning, performance management, leave management and award and agreement interpretation.
This role will also play an important part in project planning, management and delivery. Being part of a strong team culture, the successful person in this role will relish the opportunity to be a collaborator and show innovative people and culture practices.
You will be working across a number of locations and will comfortable being 'on the road' and working at a fast pace. You're skilled at being highly organized to deliver on the operational needs of our business. An excellent communicator with a diverse workforce, you are agile and compassionate when it comes to the care our teams provide residents in our homes.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Ability to be collaborative and relationship focused.
- Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional ethical standards
- Innovative thinking with effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Progressive people and culture practices and ability to think outside the square
- Good business acumen and professionalism
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A current Federal/Victorian Police Certificate
- Computer literacy including MS Suite and ability to learn new applications
You will possess
- Extensive generalized experience in an similar HR position
- Post graduate qualifications (or working towards) in HR or related discipline
- A mature and professional demeanour, with the ability to self-manage and show initiative and ownership over role and regional requirements
- A passion for health care with some experience in the industry (desirable)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence essential due to travel between sites daily
Benefits and Rewards
- Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
- Supportive team environment
- Complementary Gym Membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Regular social events
For further information about TLC Healthcare you can visit our website www.tlchealthcare.com.au if you would like to have a confidential discussion about the role please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend