Practice Nurse - Frankston North
Job no: 499439
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Frankston North
Categories: Practice Nurse
TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Frankston North, which is co-located with our residential Aged Care home.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- A strong clinical background with experience in Primary Health / General Practice being essential
- Experience with the implementation of standards and reporting requirements
- RN qualifications and registration
- Ability to triage patients
- Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims
- Aged Care experience preferred
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend