Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Noble Manor
Job no: 499457
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Noble Park
We are looking for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses with energy, passion and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Manor in Noble Park.
Both Part-time and Casual roles are available.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Essential to your success:
- Sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Ability to obtain a Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC offers you:
- Career Progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend