Job no: 499464
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Geelong, Armstrong Creek, Belmont
Categories: Aged Care
TLC Healthcare, an ABA employer of choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an ACFI Coordinator to join our dedicated team at TLC in the Geelong Region on a full-time basis.
As the ACFI Coordinator you will assist in the monitoring of assessments and care planning practices, ongoing evaluation of care, ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards and providing ACFI support and education to staff. You will be working corporately with the ACFI Manager and GM to ensure that ACFI assessments are correlated and prepared in a timely manner for submission. This position would ideally suit a current Personal Care Worker who would like to further their professional development.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in ACFI process including preparation and management of ACFI documentation.
- Solid experience in time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum qualification requirements include a Certificate III in Aged Care
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills in MS Office suite.
- Current satisfactory Police Check Certificate.
- Positive Attitude
- A strong understanding of OH&S and Aged Care Accreditation Standards is highly desirable
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing care
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted private health insurance, modern staff facilities including espresso coffee and TLC Healthcare rewards.
Come and join Team TLC and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website:
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend