Job no: 499467
Work type: Full-Time
TLC Healthcare is Australia’s leading provider of Integrated healthcare, and we are looking for exceptional candidates to join Team TLC.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates medical centres, residential aged care homes, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s approach is a first in Australia; and soon we will be introducing child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations.
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation. We are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
This role is an ongoing full time position based at our comfortable and modern head office on St Kilda Road and. As the Payroll Officer, you will use your existing skills to deliver excellent customer service to support the effective functioning of the Payroll Team.
- Process fortnightly end-to-end Payroll with a high level of accuracy
- Interpret EBA's and Awards
- Calculating and processing pay queries, leave, terminations and superannuation
- Maintaining employee records for new hires, pay changes and terminations
Requirements for this role:
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information to the highest standard;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills;
- Experience in a similar role with demonstrated administrative experience
- Ability to gain a Police Check Certificate
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Supportive team environment
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- On site TLC Café with complimentary espresso machine and weekly catered breakfasts
Payroll Support Officer PD - 2021 v2.pdf
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and want to make a difference to our communities, we look forward to meeting you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend