People and Culture Talent Officer
- Talent Acquisition and project focus
- Renew the recruitment and onboarding process, putting your stamp on our approach
- Stable industry sector in healthcare in a growth-oriented business
TLC Healthcare is currently seeking a suitably experienced People and Culture Talent Officer. The ideal person will have a strong recruitment background alongside broader People and Culture capability. You will have skills in administrative and process improvement activities and will join a supportive People and Culture team.
We are in a very exciting growth phase with a strong focus on innovation and process improvement.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The People & Culture team of 7 currently is a diverse group that enjoys the role we play in making TLC a great place to work. As part of this team, you will support the business with talent acquisition, recruitment, onboarding, and contracts alongside general HR queries and administrative support as we continue our growth phase with new sites opening in the coming year.
We are seeking someone who enjoys working within talent acquisition, data and is actively involved in innovation and change projects that the business is prepared to invest in. We want you to ‘own’ this space and deliver an exceptional mindset to the challenges inherent in working with talent.
If you pride yourself on your responsiveness, strong attention to detail, efficient time management and drive to deliver the best outcomes, we want to hear from you.
If you are seeking to further your internal TA/HR career with impact within an inclusive culture, this may be the role you have been looking for.
In your application, let us know that you have these key skills:
- Experience working with an internal human resources team in an administrative role where Talent Management and recruitment is a significant part of your role.
- Organisational and time management skills, ability to plan and prioritise workloads and strategic projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact positively and constructively with all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information channels within the team and across other business areas.
You should also let us know if you have these other great skills:
- Working within a business to facilitate the administration of our end-to-end talent acquisition process. You may even have had a role in enabling business improvement processes surrounding TA functions.
- Working within a P&C team and hiring managers to complete effective hiring outcomes for roles both at external sites and at Head Office.
- Experience working with a variety of software applications involving people, recruitment, payroll data, time and attendance
- An understanding and appreciation for working in the healthcare and aged care sector.
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources and/or Business.
TLC Healthcare is a Melbourne-based organisation with a Head Office location in St Kilda Rd. We currently employ over 1700 people across 13 site locations. There are exciting growth plans happening for TLC in the coming year as we become better-known as one of the leading quality healthcare providers in our sector.
Despite the significant challenges of a global pandemic across these last 18 months in Australia and Melbourne, results from sizeable research in 2021 compared to 2019 show that those in the aged care workforce felt more appreciated by their employer, prouder to work in the industry and would recommend a career in the industry. TLC as an employer is strongly representative of that research as it continues to grow and care for its workforce to the levels needed, receiving the 2021 Employer of Choice award 7 years in a row.
For all employees, we offer an attractive benefits program. Roles principally located at Head Office such as this one, benefits include:
- Free membership to on-site gyms throughout Melbourne incl Head Office
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free comprehensive online learning portal
- Financial wellness support through our default super fund
- Discounted private health insurance
- In-house catering on selected days each week
- Renovated head office
- Various other employee benefits which have gone towards seeing TLC winning Employer of Choice awards 7 years running.
Join our innovative, collaborative and supportive team and know that your contribution is making a difference to the lives (and careers!) of people in our care.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply you must submit the following:
- A Cover Letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the position requirements.
- An up-to-date resume/CV including your name, contact details, employment history and qualifications.
If you have further questions about the role, you can contact Human Resources on email@example.com or (03) 9458 7728.