Job no: 499538
Work type: Full-Time
An exceptional opportunity presents for a result driven and customer-focused financial specialist to join our Finance team at TLC. This position would be well suited to someone looking to advance their skills and step up their career in Finance.
The Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for delivering excellence in customer service to support the effective functioning of the Accounts Team. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to: preparation and distribution of monthly billing, reconciliation of accounts receivable, allocation of payments, resident accommodation payment register maintenance, attending to and resolving resident account enquiries and month-end reporting.
A competitive salary is on offer for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of end to end accounts receivables processing
- Demonstrated capabilities in time management, technical skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing financial services in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at using MS suite and learning new computer softwares (AIM & MS Great Plains experience favourable)
- Aged Care experience in providing end to end receivables management desired but not essential.
- Ability to obtain a satisfactory Police Check Certificate
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates medical centres, residential aged care homes, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s approach is a first in Australia; and soon we will be introducing child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations.
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation. We are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
This role is an ongoing full time position based at our comfortable and modern head office on St Kilda Road
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Supportive team environment
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- Central location on the city fringe
- TLC Café – with luxury coffee making facilities and twice weekly breakfasts
TLC is committed to our community’s wellbeing. We value the safety and care of our residents, staff, and our wider community. Therefore, in line with Victorian public health orders, TLC has a mandatory COVID-19 and Annual Influenza vaccine requirement for all staff unless assessed as exempt. Evidence of two COVID -19 vaccinations is required during the recruitment process.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend