Registered Nurse - Part-Time - Forest Lodge
Job no: 499539
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Frankston North
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Both Part-time and Casual roles are available.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Ability to provide a satisfactory Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities with a comprehensive learning portal
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; complimentary gym membership and annual health and wellbeing programs designed specifically for our staff.
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend