Beauty Services Officer - Noble Park
Job no: 499547
Work type: Part time
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Beauty Services
Are you looking for a role that will make people feel good about themselves? Do you have a talent for engaging your clients with lively and entertaining chat while pampering them?
- Part time position
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Supportive team environment
We are seeking passionate and experienced individuals to provide hairdressing and beauty services to clients within our state-of-the-art aged care homes located in Noble Park - TLC Noble Manor and TLC Noble Gardens.
Each Facility has 2 days available, as such this role would suit one or more Beauty Services Officers.
You will provide full hairdressing and beautician services including but not limited to shampooing, cutting, colouring and styling hair. You may also provide beautician services such as special occasion makeup and nail and skin care services.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience and qualifications in hairdressing and beautician services
- Professional and friendly manner
- Customer-service focused
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to obtain a current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
- Experience in aged care is an advantage
In return TLC will offer you:-
- A supportive team environment
- Bulk-billed GP and flu vaccinations with TLC Primary Care
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership, and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted private health insurance, entertainment and shopping through TLC Rewards
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend