Administration Assistant - Noble Park
Job no: 499555
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park
Reporting to the General Manager, The Administration Assistant is a positive, friendly and welcoming first point of contact for the home. You will establish positive relationships with Residents, Families and staff members and assist with the management of resident admissions, discharges and general queries. The Administration Assistant role requires a talent for organisation and multi-tasking as well as the ability to manage competing priorities.
You will also support the General Manager with staffing and education within the home including roster management.
This role will be Casual, supporting the administration functions across our two Residential Aged Care homes in Noble Park - TLC Noble Manor and TLC Noble Gardens
To succeed in this role you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in administration
- High level of computer literacy including Excel and Word
- Adept at learning and navigating new computer systems
- Ability to work against competing priorities
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under limited supervision and effectively manage own work priorities
- Ability to obtain a satisfactory Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
At TLC Healthcare, we approach healthcare from a new perspective. TLC is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. Our focus is for our customers to have access to the best quality integrated healthcare, when and where they need it.
TLC owns and operates some of the largest residential aged care homes across Melbourne and Geelong, in addition to integrated primary care medical centres and industry training facilities, employing over 1,750 staff. Our pioneering philosophy of integrating residential aged care homes, primary care medical centres and industry training is a first for Australia.
We are proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for our sixth consecutive year (2016 - 2021) and Certified with the Global Centre for Healthy workplaces.
For all employees, we offer an attractive benefits program including:
- Free on-site gym membership
- Annual Health & Wellbeing programs
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Comprehensive online learning portal
- Financial wellness support through our super fund partnerships
- Discounted private health insurance
- Plus a number of additional services, including EAP, Novated Leasing, Values award programs and more!
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7728 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend