Care Manager - TLC Noble Park
Job no: 499563
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Noble Park
TLC is seeking a Registered Nurse Care Manager with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Gardens, located in Noble Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Care Manager is responsible for ensuring that their cohort of residents receive exceptional quality, holistic care. You will lead and direct the clinical support and care team to safely and effectively deliver on the clinical and care outcomes. This position must have positive and proactive relationships with key stakeholders including but not limited to residents, families, care staff, allied health, ACFI, Resident Liaison, Primary Care, General Practitioners, students and visitors.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- High level of competency in assessments, care planning, evaluation and review
- Sound interpersonal and communications skills that enable you to supervise and direct staff and deal sensitively with residents and families
- Ability to obtain a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC is committed to our community’s wellbeing. We value the safety and care of our residents, staff, and our wider community. Therefore, in line with Victorian public health orders, TLC has a mandatory COVID-19 and Annual Influenza vaccine requirement for all staff unless assessed as exempt. Evidence of two COVID -19 vaccinations is required during the recruitment process
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates residential aged care homes, medical centres, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s integrated healthcare approach is a first in Australia - We will also be integrating child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations in the near future.
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend