Personal Care Worker - Casual - Homestead Estate
Job no: 499636
Work type: Casual
Categories: Aged Care, Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Homestead Estate in Wallington.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- Ability to obtain satisfactory background checks
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
TLC is committed to our community’s wellbeing. We value the safety and care of our residents, staff, and our wider community. Therefore, in line with Victorian public health orders, TLC has a mandatory COVID-19 and Annual Influenza vaccine requirement for all staff unless assessed as exempt. Evidence of two COVID -19 vaccinations is required during the recruitment process.
TLC offers you:-
- Career Progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend