Registered Nurse - Casual - Marina
Job no: 499641
Work type: Casual
Location: Altona North
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing
A fantastic opportunity now exists for Registered Nurses with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Marina in Altona North.
If you apply before 30 June 2022, you will receive a sign up bonus of $3,000 if you work 26 shifts during your first 6 months with TLC
Essential to your success you will have:-
- Sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- A demonstrated high level of skill in clinical decision-making;
- The capacity to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team setting;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Ability to obtain satisfactory background checks
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
TLC is committed to our community’s wellbeing. We value the safety and care of our residents, staff, and our wider community. Therefore, in line with Victorian public health orders, TLC has a mandatory COVID-19 and Annual Influenza vaccine requirement for all staff unless assessed as exempt. Evidence of two COVID -19 vaccinations is required during the recruitment process.
TLC offers you:-
- Career Progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend