Registered Nurse - Casual - Noble Gardens
Job no: 499644
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Registered Nurse with enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Gardens in Noble Park.
If you apply before 30 June 2022, you will receive a sign up bonus of $3,000 if you work 26 shifts during your first 6 months with TLC
This position will be casual with work hours negotiable. The successful candidate will work alongside a dedicated and supportive team to ensure our residents experience exceptional care in line with our values of Respect, Accountability, Excellence, Collaboration, Integrity and Innovation.
Essential to your success you will:
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check
- Ability to provide evidence of three doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities with our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as; bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives tailored to our staff.
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Apply now and join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend