Personal Care Worker - Casual - Noble Gardens
Job no: 499645
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Aged Care, Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with positive attitudes and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Gardens in Noble Park.
If you apply before 30 June 2022, you will receive a sign up bonus of $1,000 if you work 26 shifts during your first 6 months with TLC.
You will work as a team to provide holistic personal care to our residents in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and TLC Policies and Procedures. This involves working in consultation with other staff to provide assistance with resident hygiene, meal times and daily living and lifestyle activities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- A Certificate III or IV in Aged Care
- Experience in ACFI and knowledge of accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in Aged Care
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check
- COVID Vaccinations (including Booster dose)
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression
- Training and development opportunities with our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as; bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives tailored to our staff.
Apply now and join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend