Student Placement Coordinator
Job no: 499703
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Administration, Human resources
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Student Placement Coordinator to join the TLC Learning Team.
TLC Learning as part of TLC Healthcare is a leading provider of student placement in the Victorian Aged Care sector. With TLC Aged Care Facilities across Melbourne and Geelong, the TLC Student Placement Coordinator is a key support to TLC Learning Manager.
The Student Placement Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of placement including student placement in Aged Care Facilities, student welfare while on placement, record keeping, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and general TLC Learning (RTO) administration.
TLC Learning is a Division of TLC Healthcare, who is an ABA Employer of Choice 6 years in a row, a renowned Victorian healthcare provider dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare and renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
This full-time role is based at our Head Office on St Kilda Road, Melbourne. Travel to aged care facilities may be required from time-to-time.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in an administrative role working with an RTO or in Education or/and Healthcare sector/s
- Knowledge of AQTF and ASQA Standards and VET programs for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PDF and ideally Vettrak
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, committed and innovative
- Ability to obtain satisfactory background checks
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination requirements, including Covid-19 and influenza
TLC offers you: -
- A supportive team environment
- An opportunity to grow with our organisation, including our comprehensive online learning portal
- State of the art training facilities including a simulation centre
- TLC Café – with coffee and tea making facilities and weekly breakfasts at our TLC Head Office
- Employee benefits such as; TLC Rewards program, bulk-billed primary care and vaccinations, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives tailored specifically for Team TLC
- Partnerships with HCF, Hesta, Fleet partners and more!
Join us as part of the new era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to the future generation of health care workers.
Student Placement Coordinator.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend