Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Part Time - Homewood
Job no: 499779
Work type: Part time
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing
We are looking for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses with energy, passion and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Homewood in Hallam.
Apply now and receive a $2000 Sign-up bonus!*
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will practice under the direction and supervision of the Team Leader / Registered Nurse in charge and will be responsible for the provision of quality nursing services that meet the personal care needs of our Residents. You will ensure a high and consistent standard of care in line with Resident expectations and maintain compliance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Participate and assist in the assessment, formulation and review of Resident care plans
- Contribute to the needs of Residents through assessments and observations
- Implement clinical interventions as delegated by the Team Leader or RN in Charge
- Documentation completed for all activities performed
- Assist Residents with personal care and hygiene needs while supporting independence where possible
- Medications administered safely and at appropriate times
- Supervision of Personal Care Workers
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to deal sensitively with Residents and families and communicate effectively with medical and allied health personnel
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Right to work in Australia;
- Relevant Nursing Qualifications;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check ;
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination Policy and Procedure, Including Covid-19 and Influenza
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Bulk-billed GP visits
- Complimentary gym membership
- Annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff
- Corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
*Sign on bonus for Permanent workers payable upon completion of your 6 month probation having worked at least 3 shifts per week
*Sign on bonus for Casual workers payable on sliding scale:
$1000 payable upon 72 shifts worked in 6 months;
$600 payable upon 50 - 71 shifts worked in 6 months;
$400 payable upon less than 49 shifts worked in 6 months.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend