Job no: 499908
Work type: Full-Time
About the role:
The Accounts Officer is responsible for the delivery of excellence for tasks assigned to manage a portfolio for Accounts Receivable (AR - Resident Finance Team) whilst providing support to Accounts Payable (AP) Finance Team during peak periods.
You will ensure the highest standards of end-to-end Accounts Receivable (AR) portfolio administration: from resident admission to discharge including account set up, billing, banking/receipting, account & funding reconciliations, collections, refunds, customer service, compliance with regulatory and company policy requirements.
- Timely and accurate processing of billing and accounts including standard accounting responsibilities, AR reconciliations, debt collection and refunds
- Respond to incoming account enquiries
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Accurate and timely reporting and audit processing
- Maintain and update AR/Finance portfolio records
Requirements for this role:
- Aged Care experience (1-3 years preferred)
- Finance/Accounting qualifications or equivalent experience
- Understanding of compliance and legislation requirements
- Strong service delivery focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing financial services in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills in AIM, MS Great Plains(desirable) and MS Office suite
- Ability to obtain satisfactory background checks
- Compliance with TLC Policy and Procedures, including Covid-19 and influenza
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives and programs tailored specifically to our staff
- Supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- On site TLC Café with twice weekly breakfasts and complimentary espresso machine
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and want to make a difference to our communities, we look forward to meeting you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend