Personal Care Worker - Part Time - TLC Forest Lodge
Job no: 499934
Work type: Part time
Location: Frankston North
Categories: Aged Care, Personal Care Work
We are currently looking for Personal Care Workers with a positive attitude and passion for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Forest Lodge in Frankston North.
Apply now and receive a $1000 Sign-up bonus!*
You will work as a team to provide holistic personal care to our residents in accordance with care plans, Aged Care Standards and TLC Policies and Procedures. This involves working in consultation with other staff to provide assistance with resident hygiene, meal times and daily living and lifestyle activities.
- A Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ACFI and accreditation standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working in aged care
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker screening check
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination policy and procedure, including Covid-19 and Influenza
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Bulk-billed GP visits
- Complimentary gym membership
- Annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff
- Corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
*Sign on bonus for Permanent workers payable upon completion of your 6 month probation having worked at least 3 shifts per week
*Sign on bonus for Casual workers payable on sliding scale:
$1000 payable upon 72 shifts worked in 6 months;
$600 payable upon 50 - 71 shifts worked in 6 months;
$400 payable upon less than 49 shifts worked in 6 months.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend