Job no: 499999
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Noble Park, South East Region, Geelong, Armstrong Creek, Clifton Hill, Mordialloc, Altona North, Belmont, Donvale, Frankston North, Hallam, Melbourne, Wallington, Whittlesea
Categories: Leisure & Lifestyle
About the Organisation
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities located in Greater Melbourne and Geelong. Our Facilities are integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments - which will incorporate an intergenerational program across Aged and Child Care.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose and a supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture, and who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
About the role
Overall, reporting to the Wellbeing Technical Program Manager, the Lifestyle Assistant will work under the direction of the Lifestyle Coordinator. They will play a vital role to supporting our residents’ emotional, social and cultural health through the delivery of our exceptional wellbeing programs.
You will assist with the development and delivery of our lifestyle activities to ensure individual needs of our residents are being enhanced and supported, providing a high quality and enriched level of care at TLC.
Both Part-time and Casual roles are available across our Western, Central and Eastern Regions - Head to our website to view our current locations.
- Assist the Team Leader in the design and delivery of well-balanced lifestyle programs, including group activities and one-on-one support for residents.
- Provide exceptional customer service, maintaining friendly, supportive and professional relationships with residents, their relatives and friends.
- Accurate and timely completion of documentation and compliance with privacy & confidentiality policies.
- Assist with the review and ongoing evaluation of individual resident lifestyle care plans and assessments.
- Work collaboratively with clinical staff to ensure residents needs are being met.
- Certificate III or IV in Leisure and Lifestyle
- Previous experience in lifestyle aged care
- Right to work in Australia
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of aged care standards and compliance
- Compliance with immunisation requirements for aged care workers, including Covid-19 and influenza
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check or ability to obtain
- Previous experience in dementia care would be highly regarded
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award-winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership with TLC Health Clubs
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and wellbeing initiatives and Annual programs tailored specifically to our staff
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, Fleet Partners, HCF, Converge International and More.
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and want to make a difference to our communities we encourage you to apply now.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend