Registered Nurse - TLC Whitewater
Job no: 500022
Work type: Casual, Full-Time, Part time
TLC is now recruiting both Permanent and Casual Registered Nurses for our newest Facility - Whitewater
About the Role:
Based in Melbourne’s beautiful bayside suburb of Mordialloc, TLC Whitewater offers 147 Residential Aged Care rooms across 3 levels, a co-located TLC Primary care clinic as well as the innovative services our residents have come to expect including our TLC Café and TLC Virtual reality. In addition, TLC Whitewater will also be home to a 120-place child care centre, commercial gym and swimming pool.
- On-site childcare with staff benefits
- 24/7 on-site security team
- Free gym access
- On-site Cafe serving meals and beverages
- Proximity to Mordialloc Train Station and buses route 705/708/709
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day or the after hour’s management of the residential home, being responsible for clinical leadership and management. You will provide exceptional nursing care with an individualised, person-centred approach to residents supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Workers.
You will initially be employed at a neighbouring TLC Facility to learn from our experienced teams before beginning your role at Whitewater when it opens later in the year
Both Permanent and Casual roles are available across a variety of shifts.
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check
- Ability to provide evidence of three doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination and annual flu vaccination
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Other benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Bulk-billed GP visits
- Annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff
- Corporate Health insurance discounts
- Novated Leasing
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend