Warralily Gardens - Registered Nurse
Job no: 500097
Work type: Part time
Location: Armstrong Creek
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing
A fantastic opportunity is available for Registered Nurses with an enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Warralily Gardens in Armstrong Creek.
In addition to TLC's competitive hourly rates, If you apply before 30 June 2022, you will receive a sign up bonus of $3,000 if you work 26 shifts during your first 6 months with TLC as a casual employee, or upon completion of your 6 month probation having worked at least 3 shifts per week as a permanent employee.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day or the after hour’s management of the residential home, being responsible for clinical leadership and management. You will provide exceptional nursing care with an individualised, person-centred approach to residents supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Workers.
Both Permanent and Casual roles are available
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check
- Ability to provide evidence of three doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as: bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership and annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff and corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend