Practice Nurse - Full Time - TLC Primary Care, South East Suburbs
Job no: 500117
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Noble Park, Frankston North, Hallam, Donvale
Categories: Aged Care, Primary Care, Practice Nurse
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an experienced Practice Nurse to join us as part of TLC Primary Care across the South Eastern Suburbs of Noble Park, Hallam and Frankston North.
TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art TLC Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- A strong clinical background with experience in Primary Health / General Practice being essential
- Experience with the implementation of standards and reporting requirements
- RN qualifications and registration
- Ability to triage patients
- Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims
- Ability to obtain satisfactory background checks
- Nurse Immuniser or willing to complete immuniser training provided by TLC
- Aged Care experience preferred
TLC offers you:
- Career Progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live & work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; complimentary gym membership, membership to the TLC Rewards Program, and various wellbeing initiatives.
TLC is committed to our community’s wellbeing. We value the safety and care of our residents, staff, and our wider community. Therefore, in line with Victorian public health orders, TLC has a mandatory COVID-19 and Annual Influenza vaccine requirement for all staff unless assessed as exempt. Evidence of three COVID -19 vaccinations are required during the recruitment process.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend