Medical Receptionist - TLC Primary Care Donvale and Clifton Hill
Job no: 500120
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Clifton Hill, Altona North, Donvale, Melbourne, Whittlesea
Categories: Primary Care, Medical Receptionist
TLC is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist with a passion for patient wellbeing to work across our Primary Care facilities in Donvale and Frankston North on a full time basis. This role may require coverage at our Whittlesea and Altona North Facilities when required.
Duties will include:
- Handling of incoming calls and message taking, ensuring to provide a pleasant and consistent manner
- Schedule patient appointments
- Ensuring Doctors' requests are met
- Process patient accounts
- Triaging patients
- Daily scanning of correspondence
- Attend to correspondence and results from pathology, specialist, other doctors etc
- Computer literacy
- Punctuality and excellent presentation
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- General Practice experience essential
- Ability to obtain NDIS Worker Screening Check
TLC is committed to our community’s wellbeing. We value the safety and care of our residents, staff, and our wider community. Therefore, in line with Victorian public health orders, TLC has a mandatory COVID-19 and Annual Influenza vaccine requirement for all staff unless assessed as exempt. Evidence of three COVID -19 vaccinations is required during the recruitment process.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
TLC offers you:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates culture and diversity
- Career progression pathways
- Training and development opportunities with our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as: bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership, annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff and membership to the TLC Rewards Program plus more!
- TLC has corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF and Fleet Partners who provide TLC employees with a range of deals and discounts
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend