ICT Systems Administrator
Job no: 500121
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Information Technology
Working collaboratively across the business, the ICT System Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. Working with a close-knit ICT team and our user base the ICT Systems Administrator will continuously improve and keep up with the ICT business needs of the organisation. The ICT Systems Administrator also actively resolves problems and issues with workstation and server systems to limit disruptions within the company.
This is a Full-time role based at our newly-renovated head office on St Kilda Road in Melbourne. Travel to our facilities may be required from time to time.
- Ensures ICT systems and infrastructure are developed and maintained to meet organisational needs
- Reconfigure areas of current environment to gain optimum ICT efficiency
- Fostering good working relations with multiple, diverse teams of managers, business analysts, and developers.
- Monitor and maintain security of systems and network environment
- Contribute to ICT Asset Management
- Provide optimum user and infrastructure support
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ICT system administration and support, infrastructure support and/or similar roles
- Experience with Microsoft infrastructure services, Citrix, MS Exchange, network, information security and virtualisation
- Current NDIS Worker Screening check or ability to obtain
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination policy and procedure including Covid-19 and Influenza
Key Skills and Competencies
- Well-developed communication skills, interpersonal, written and verbal and excellent stakeholder management
- Displays a strong service delivery focus
- Sound knowledge of contemporary ICT practices and technologies including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Server operating systems and Infrastructure services (2012 – 2019)
- Windows RDS, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS
- MS Exchange 2019, MS SQL, O365/MS Teams Administration
- Citrix XenDesktop & Netscaler farm Administration
- Nutanix AHV Hypervisor
- Backup, Replication Disaster Recovery technologies and processes
- Multi-Site SD-WAN, LAN, WiFi Infrastructure – HPE Aruba Switching, Fortinet FortiGate
- Windows Desktop SOE & Thin Client Management
- Storage technologies i.e. RAID, SAN, NAS
- IP/WiFi Telephony – Avaya, Spectralink, iOS MDM
TLC Healthcare is Australia’s leading provider of Integrated healthcare, and we are looking for exceptional candidates to join Team TLC.
Our innovative approach to healthcare integrates medical centres, residential aged care homes, and registered training facilities at each of our 11 locations across Melbourne and Geelong. TLC’s approach is a first in Australia; and soon we will be introducing child care centres and day surgery clinics at selected locations.
Being a member of Team TLC gives you access to an award winning range of employee benefits, training programs, and exciting opportunities to progress your career within the organisation. We are a select group of healthcare professionals who embody our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives and programs tailored specifically to our staff
- Supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- Novated Leasing
- On site TLC Café with complimentary espresso machine
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and want to make a difference to our communities, we look forward to meeting you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend