Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - CV - Night Duty
Job no: 500144
Work type: Part time
Location: Clifton Hill
We are looking for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses with energy, passion and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated Night Duty team at TLC Clifton Views.
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will practice under the direction and supervision of the Team Leader / Registered Nurse in charge and will be responsible for the provision of quality nursing services that meet the personal care needs of our Residents. You will ensure a high and consistent standard of care in line with Resident expectations and maintain compliance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Right to work in Australia
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Have or are willing to obtain an NDIS worker Screening Check
- Ability to provide evidence of three doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Current Influenza Vaccination
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as: bulk-billed GP visits, complimentary gym membership and annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff and corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend