Practice Nurse - TLC Altona North
Job no: 500216
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Altona North, Donvale
Categories: Nursing, Primary Care, Practice Nurse
A fantastic opportunity now exists for an experienced Practice Nurse to join us as part of TLC Primary Care Altona North
Our state-of-the-art Primary Care medical centres are co-located with our residential aged care homes across Melbourne and the Geelong region.
As a Practice Nurse, you will be responsible for exceptional care delivery in a general practice environment where you will utilise your demonstrated knowledge of primary care health principles and nursing in general practice, as well as Medicare item numbers, billing, general practice standards, accreditation and documentation.
You will undertake nursing assessments and plan ongoing care, demonstrating a strong service delivery focus and implementing evidence-based health promotion and preventative care relevant to the practice community - consistent with current nursing and general practice standards, guidelines, regulations and legislation.
- Provide professional practice in a primary health care environment
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide safe, effective and evidence-based nursing care including assessments, ongoing care, preventative care and health promotion.
- Document, review and update information using clinical software
- Build and maintain collaborative practice with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements for the role
- A strong clinical background with experience in Primary Health / General Practice being essential
- Experience with the implementation of standards and reporting requirements
- Ability to triage patients
- Experience with Best Practice software and Medicare Easy Claims would be advantageous
- Nurse Immuniser or willing to complete training provided by TLC
- Aged Care experience desired but not essential.
- Right to work in Australia
- RN Qualifications and Registration
- Current Cleared NDIS Worker Screening check or ability to obtain
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination policy and procedure, including Covid-19 and Influenza.
About the Organisation
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and wellbeing initiatives and programs tailored specifically to our staff
- Supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- Novated Leasing
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and want to make a difference to our communities, we look forward to meeting you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend