Medical Receptionist- Donvale
Job no: 500384
Work type: Full-Time, Part time
Location: Clifton Hill, Donvale, Melbourne
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing, Primary Care, Practice Nurse
TLC is seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist with a passion for patient wellbeing to work at TLC Primary Care in Donvale.
Working collaboratively with General Practitioners and other staff based on-site, including Aged Care staff, the Medical Receptionist will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the day to day operations of TLC Primary Care clinics to ensure ongoing compliance and delivery of high level continuous care to patients.
Ideally you will be available 3 set days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Friday) however applicants seeking a full-time position are also encouraged to apply. Applicants with school age children should apply as shift times can be flexible for the right candidate.
The applicant should be flexible in back-filling staff on vacation/leave at our Clifton Hills clinic when required.
- Planning and management of administration functions in Primary Care
- Provide support, and assistance to Regional Coordinator, GP/s and other Primary Care staff
- OSHC billing and reports
- Preparation of invoices for medical reports and private billing
- Ensure timely planning and appointment scheduling of patients at the clinic.
- Work with nursing staff to ensures the Practice undertakes triage of patients following evidence-based triage guidelines
- Attend to correspondence and results from pathology, specialist, other doctors etc
Requirements for the role:
- Computer literacy
- Punctuality and excellent presentation
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Right to work in Australia
- General Practice experience essential
- Current Cleared NDIS Worker Screening Check OR ability to obtain
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination policy and procedure, including Covid-19 and Influenza
About the Organisation
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Bulk-billed GP with TLC Primary Care
- Health and wellbeing initiatives and programs tailored specifically to our staff
- Supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Discounted health insurance
- Novated Leasing
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and want to make a difference to our communities, we look forward to meeting you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend