Graduate Registered Nurse - Part Time - Forest Lodge
Job no: 500389
Work type: Part time
Location: Noble Park
Categories: Aged Care, Nursing
Fantastic opportunities available for Graduate Registered Nurses with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Gardens in Noble Park.
As a Graduate Registered Nurse, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our experienced nursing staff with the day to day or the after hour’s management of the residential home.
- Supervision and monitoring of the practice and competency of care staff within the home
- Referral to, collaboration and liaison with GP's/Locums, subcontracted allied health and specialists to ensure resident health care and quality of life goals are achieved
- Ensure effective implementation of TLC Model of Care and expected Resident management practices
- Support Residents, families and visitors in a highly professional manner and manage complaints and concerns
- Responsibility for ensuring all assessments, care planning and reviews are being undertaken appropriately and on time and well documented
- Performing necessary after hours functions including Critical incident management, roster management and expert clinical support
- Well developed communication skills including interpersonal, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage work priorities
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Thorough understanding of confidentiality and privacy requirements
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Work with nursing staff to supervise and direct staff and to deal sensitively with Residents and families
- Computer Literacy (including MS Office, Power Point, Excel, and industry-specific software)
- Right to work in Australia;
- Relevant Nursing Qualifications;
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Have or are willing to obtain a Cleared NDIS Worker Screening Check ;
- Compliance with TLC Vaccination Policy and Procedure, Including Covid-19 and Influenza
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for six consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
We currently employ over 1800 staff across 11 Residential Aged Care Facilities integrated with Primary Care, Health Clubs and shortly introducing TLC Early Learning to our newest developments.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Work and live locally with free onsite parking
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Bulk-billed GP visits
- Complimentary gym membership
- Annual wellbeing programs tailored to our staff
- Corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend