General Manager - Armstrong Creek
Job no: 502132
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Armstrong Creek, Geelong, Geelong Region
Categories: Management, Aged Care
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
Located on the doorstep of the beautiful Surf Coast, Warralily Gardens is central to the vibrant local Geelong community.
Warralily Gardens offers the most extensive range of aged care facilities and services in the Geelong region with 165 beds.
We welcome an innovative General Manager to lead our dedicated team in our Warralily Gardens Home in Armstrong Creek.
The General Manager is responsible for the complete operations, including supporting staff within the Home.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, they will support you to maintain high standards in clinical and non-clinical care, admissions, financial, workforce management, compliance and continuous improvement.
What we offer
- Leadership Development Program
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Novated leasing
What you’ll be doing
- Support residents, families, visitors and staff
- Understand the sector to continually improve business performance
- Build upon and maintain occupancy targets
- Manage Home operations including respite and memory support
- Lead and motivate a diverse team
- Demonstrate high personal and professional ethical standards
Things that matter to us
- Working knowledge of AN-ACC
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Current AHPRA registration
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Up-to-date COVID vaccinations
- NDIS Check
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend