Regional Operations Manager - Central region
Job no: 502133
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Altona North, Central Region, Donvale, Fitzroy North, Whittlesea, Melbourne
Categories: Management, Aged Care
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome an experienced Regional Operations Manager with residential aged care experience to effectively lead and manage a high-performing region to ensure excellence in all aspects of care and service delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity in our north-west region for an operations specialist to oversee the highest standards of health care to residents, add value and contribute to the continuing success and growth of TLC.
This leadership role includes taking responsibility for all aspects of business management, ensuring the highest standards, compliance and governance of the Aged Care Quality Standards and Clinical Frameworks are met, along with a commercially focused lens.
The role requires
- Strong decision-making ability
- Demonstrated leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with AN-ACC funding model
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Overseeing occupancy maximisation
- Accountability for operational performance and delivery
What you’ll need
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
- Current AHPRA registration
- NDIS check
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Current Victorian drivers licence and own vehicle
- Strong leadership and time management skills
What you’ll get
- Enrolment into our Leadership Development Program
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Novated leasing
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend