Personal Care Worker - Permanent Part-time - Belmont
Job no: 502157
Work type: Part time
Location: Belmont, Geelong, Geelong Region
Categories: Aged Care, Personal Care Work
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome compassionate Personal Care Workers (PCWs) with a positive attitude to join Team TLC on a permanent part-time basis at The Belmont located in central Geelong.
Located in Belmont in the heart of Geelong, The Belmont offers 102 beds in a high quality, peaceful and friendly setting.
Its central location is in familiar suburban surroundings, with the convenience of nearby shops and public transport.
What you’ll love to do
- Ensure resident hygiene and safety as a priority
- Provide the best person-centred care
- Work collaboratively with members of the care team
- Facilitate ongoing communication with different stakeholders
- Accurately report any issues and concerns
Family-friendly part-time shifts
- 0700 – 1500; 1500 – 2200 and 2200 – 0715 shifts
- Permanent part-time, secure and ongoing work
- Opportunity to pick up more shifts each week
What you’ll get
- $5 staff meals
- Ongoing development
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Novated leasing
What you’ll need
- Certificate III Individual Support (Ageing) or equivalent
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
- NDIS Check
- Experience working with Dementia (desirable)
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Warm interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that Sponsorship opportunities for 2023 have now closed.
Please check back in 2024.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
To learn more about Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend