Early Learning Educator (Cert III / Diploma)
Job no: 502223
Work type: Casual, Full-Time
Categories: Early Learning
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome a driven and passionate Early Learning Educators to join Australia’s first multi-generational precinct in Mordialloc on a full-time or casual basis.
TLC Early Learning provides 119 places for children aged six weeks to six years and will deliver an innovative program where the children and aged care residents will enrich each other’s lives.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting and caring for children in the centre
- Write observations and participate in program planning
- Maintain safe supervision
- Attend to social, physical and emotional needs of children
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practice with children
- Ability to develop and maintain a harmonious team environment
- Knowledge of current trends in Early Childhood
- Understanding of the Child Safe Standards
- Excellently communication skills
What we offer
- Exclusive access to TLC Employee Shopping Portal
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Novated leasing
Things that matter to us
- Cert III / Diploma in Early Education and Childcare
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Food Safety and Handling Certificate
- HLTAID012 Provide first aid in an education setting
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend