Job no: 502334
Work type: Full-Time
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome a caring full-time Physiotherapist to join our dedicated teams in our Geelong region.
The Physiotherapist is responsible for working collaboratively to implement programs for the wellbeing of our aged care residents and the local community.
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct falls reviews and falls prevention management
- Pain management, gym and hydrotherapy classes
- Exercise prescription and care plans
- Comprehensive and up-to-date clinical assessments
- Mandatory reporting
What we offer
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Novated leasing
- $5 staff meals
- Exclusive access to TLC Employee Shopping Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
Things that matter to us
- Relevant Bachelor degree or tertiary equivalent
- Current registration with AHPRA (no restrictions)
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
- NDIS Check
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend