Wellbeing Assistant - Fitzroy North
Job no: 502383
Work type: Part time
Location: Fitzroy North
Categories: Aged Care, Wellbeing & Lifestyle
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome passionate qualified part time Wellbeing Assistant to join our team at Clifton Views, Fitzroy North.
Located in the heart of Fitzroy North, Clifton Views is Melbourne’s first high-rise residential aged care Home.
This iconic 123 bed Home is the first of its kind, offering sophisticated accommodation options and sweeping views of the Melbourne skyline.
Clifton Views is minutes from public transport and the Eastern Freeway.
You may know of this role as lifestyle with other providers, but here at TLC we take a more holistic approach calling this essential service wellbeing.
The Wellbeing Assistant will be fully supported to assist with the development and delivery of meaningful activities to enhance our Residents individual wellbeing and lifestyle needs.
What we offer
- Part time / 2 days per week
- Exclusive access to TLC Employee Shopping Portal
- Occasional additional shifts to backfill leave
- $5 staff meals
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Novated leasing
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the design and delivery of lifestyle and wellbeing programs
- Provide one-on-one support for residents
- Assist with the review and ongoing evaluation of wellbeing care plans and assessments
- Provide an exceptional stakeholder experience
- Work collaboratively with clinical staff to ensure residents wellbeing needs are being met
Things that matter to us
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) or
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or Disability Support
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
- NDIS Check
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend