Allied Health Assistant (Podiatry) - Southeast
Job no: 502400
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Eastern Region, Frankston North, Hallam, Mordialloc, Noble Park, South East Region
Categories: Aged Care, Allied Health, Primary Care, Podiatry
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome an enthusiastic Allied Health Assistant (Podiatry) to join our dedicated TLC Primary Care in southeast Melbourne.
The Allied Health Assistant (Podiatry) will work alongside experienced Podiatrists to ensure you have a supportive introduction into TLC Primary Care and allied health.
We will qualify you as an AHA (Podiatry) before you start your employment with a Senior Podiatrist.
What you'll be doing
- Travel between our south-east sites
- Support to develop comprehensive musculoskeletal and general nail care assessments
- Observe and assist in assessments and implement intervention strategies
- Build partnerships and relationships with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners
- Appropriately and accurately record information in clinical management systems
- Work closely with our Senior Podiatrists, General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Physiotherapists and other TLC staff
- Full training and ongoing support
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- $5 staff meals
- Exclusive access to TLC Employee Shopping Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
- Studying for a degree in podiatry
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
- NDIS Check
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Provide own transport between our sites
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
All applications must be submitted through our website.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend