Podiatrist - Noble Park
Job no: 502401
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Eastern Region, Frankston North, Hallam, Mordialloc, Noble Park, South East Region
Categories: Aged Care, Allied Health, Primary Care, Podiatry
TLC Healthcare is an Employer of Choice for the last 8 consecutive years and a Global Healthy Workplaces award winner for large employers in 2023 and dedicated to being leaders in integrated healthcare.
We welcome a motivated and vibrant full-time Podiatrist to join our supportive, diverse and high-performing TLC Primary Care teams in our southeast Melbourne.
About the role
The Podiatrist caseload will be varied and you will ideally be proficient in all areas of podiatry such as general treatments, custom orthotic fittings, fungal nail treatments, musculoskeletal needs and ingrown toenails.
What we offer
- Enrolment in our leadership development program
- Discounted health insurance
- Free gym membership
- $5 staff meals
- Exclusive access to TLC Employee Shopping Portal
- Employee Assistance Program
What you'll be doing
- Develop and provide comprehensive musculoskeletal and general nail care assessments
- Provide treatment and implement intervention strategies for residents and patients
- Appropriately and accurately record information in clinical management systems
- Collaborating closely with General Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Physiotherapists and other TLC staff
- Strengthening partnerships and relationships with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners
Things that matter to us
- Relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- Up-to-date COVID-19 Vaccinations
- NDIS Check
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia
- Provide own transport between our sites
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply now!
All applications must be submitted through our website.
For any questions regarding this role, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
To learn more about the benefits of joining Team TLC, please visit our website tlchealthcare.com.au
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity, inclusion and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity and innovation.
Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people thrive and achieve their best professionally.
TLC Healthcare encourage all people of different backgrounds to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend