Job no: 496283
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Clifton Hill
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our team at Clifton Views in Clifton Hill on a full-time basis.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is a healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
TLC Clifton Views, conveniently located on Queens Parade in the heart of Clifton Hill, was recently completed in 2018. The first luxury high-rise residential aged care home in Victoria, Clifton Views offers 123 residential aged care rooms across 10-levels, TLC Primary Care clinic and will boast the latest innovations in clinical care. TLC Clifton Views will also house the innovative services our customers have come to expect including TLC Health Club, TLC Virtual Reality and TLC Café.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will thrive working under pressure, have a talent for prioritising and multi-tasking as well as pride yourself on consistently meeting deadlines.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience in reception and administration
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be customer service focused
- Excellent Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
- Experience with employee rostering will be highly regarded
- Experience in aged care is an advantage but not required
For further information please contact Human Resources on 03 9458 7728.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend