HR Business Partner
Job no: 496454
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Human resources
Human Resources Business Partner
• Key operational role - travel required
• Permanent full-time role with autonomy
• Highly unionised environment with positive working relationships
• Room for initiative, self-direction and development
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
In collaboration with our Managers and our people across the organisation, the HR Business Partner provides sound, practical operational HR advice and support in day-to-day business operations. A hands on role making a difference to the lives of our residents and experience of our people, this position will develop productive relationships with key stakeholders and industrial partners.
Key functions of the HR Business Partner include performance management and appraisals, workforce planning, change management, leave management, coaching and dispute resolution. The HR Business Partner will be essential to driving organisational performance and meeting established HR metrics.
Part of a small, efficient, supportive and innovative HR team, the HR Business Partner will also contribute to projects and strategic initiatives to ensure our exceptional workplace culture continues to thrive.
With solid employee relations experience, our successful candidate will focus on collaborative relationships and practical outcomes. You will also be comfortable working with a range of different stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes.
You will possess:
• Minimum 3 - 5 years HR experience in an operational role
• Post graduate qualifications (or working towards) in HR or related discipline
• A passion for health care with some experience in the industry (desirable)
Benefits and Rewards:
• Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
• Supportive team environment
• Complementary Gym Membership
• Discounted health insurance
• Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
• Wellbeing initiatives and programs
• Regular social events
Become a true HR Business Partner with the sector's Innovator – TLC Healthcare!
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7728 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend