Human Resources Officer
Job no: 496504
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Human resources
Are you a generalist HR Practitioner who would like to take the next step in your career as a Human Resource Officer?
• Operational role - travel required
• Permanent full-time role with autonomy as part of a close-knit team
• Room for initiative, self-direction and career development
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017 and 2018, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
As the HR Officer, you will use your experience to contribute to our small, efficient, supportive and innovative HR team whilst having the opportunity to develop your career and your skills with plenty of support and training to take the next step in your career.
With exposure to a wide variety of HR activities, the HR Officer will work collaboratively across our network to provide sound, practical operational HR advice and support in day-to-day operations. You will also contribute to projects and strategic initiatives to ensure our exceptional workplace culture continues to thrive.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Assist managers with performance management, recruitment, workforce planning, rosters
- Advise on HR matters including policies, procedures and relevant EBA
- Leave management
- Coaching and relationships with key stakeholders
- Systems knowledge – with the ability to learn and train on a variety of HR-related systems
You will possess:
- Minimum 2 years HR experience
- Qualifications (or working towards) in HR or related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Willingness to travel (current drivers licence preferred)
- A passion for healthcare with some experience in the industry (desirable)
Benefits and Rewards:
- Learning and Development opportunities and career progression
- Supportive team environment
- Complementary Gym Membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to TLC Rewards program – discounted movie tickets, gift cards and more
- Wellbeing initiatives and programs
- Regular social events
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7728 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend