Job no: 496640
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Aged Care
TLC is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
An exceptional opportunity now exists for an ACFI Coordinator to join the team at TLC Aged Care in Geelong. The role would be between our aged care homes in Armstrong Creek and Belmont.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy, discounted private health insurance, modern staff facilities including espresso coffee and TLC Healthcare rewards.
As the ACFI Coordinator you will assist in the monitoring of assessments and care planning practices, ongoing evaluation of care, ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards and providing ACFI support and education to staff. You will be working corporately with the ACFI manager and GM to ensure that ACFI assessments are correlated and prepared in a timely manner for submission.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in ACFI process including preparation and management of ACFI documentation.
- Solid experience in time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills in MS Office suite.
- Current satisfactory Police Check Certificate.
- Positive Attitude
- A strong understanding of OH&S and Aged Care Accreditation Standards is highly desirable
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing care
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend