Registered Nurse - On Call
Job no: 496723
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park, South East Region, Geelong, Armstrong Creek, Clifton Hill, Altona North, Belmont, Donvale, Frankston North, Hallam, Melbourne, Wallington, Whittlesea
We currently have exciting opportunities available for experienced Registered Nurses (grade 5) who are passionate about aged care to work across various TLC sites as part of our On Call division.
TLC On Call is a new, flexible and innovative division of TLC Healthcare. TLC On Call operates as a specialised bank of Registered Nurses who are available "on call" during all periods across the week to support delivery of care to our residents in our homes located:
South East Region: Frankston North, Hallam, Noble Park and Donvale
Central Region: Whittlesea, Clifton Hill and Donvale
Western Region: Altona North, Armstrong Creek (Geelong), Belmont (Geelong) and Wallington (Geelong)
TLC uses an on-call phone app, that allows users to pick up shifts easily as they become available. This is done on a first come, first served basis and there is an allowance for each shift picked up.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
- Must be available and committed to picking up shifts on an ongoing basis (including AM and PM shifts across the week and weekend).
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing care
- Current drivers licence and/or ability to travel to multiple sites
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
We invite suitably qualified and experienced applicants to apply to be part of our new TLC On Call division supporting the delivery of exceptional care to our residents. Please indicate your preferred region in your cover letter.
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend