Care Manager - Clifton View
Job no: 496887
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Clifton Hill
Categories: Aged Care
Join Team TLC as a Care Manager at our new state-of-the-art home at Clifton Views on the CBD fringe.
TLC Clifton Views is the first luxury high-rise residential aged care home in Victoria which offers 123 residential aged care rooms across 10-levels, TLC Primary Care clinic and boasts the latest innovations in clinical care and services including TLC Health Club, TLC Virtual Reality and TLC Café.
We seek an experienced, professional and enthusiastic Care Manager to play a key role in the leadership team at Clifton views and lead a team of exceptional staff comprising ENs, Personal Carers and support staff. TLC prides itself on its supportive working environment with available and approachable teams in quality, operations, admissions, ACFI and human resources to help you in your role.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have previous experience as a Care Manager in Aged Care.
- Hold exceptional clinical skills and a have a passion for creating an exceptional aged care environment;
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and lead and delegate in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- A current registration with AHPRA and entitlement to work full-time in Australia;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal police certificate
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations and discounted private health insurance.
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend