ACFI & Funding Manager
Job no: 497063
Work type: Full-Time
TLC Healthcare is the largest family-owned integrated healthcare provider in Victoria. Our mission is to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Exceptional opportunities now exist for an ACFI Manager to join our team in Melbourne HQ.
The ACFI Manager provides leadership, guidance and expertise by leading, supporting and educating the team of ACFI Assistants across each aged care home to improve and maintain the ACFI performance of TLC. This role is responsible for managing timely ACFI submissions across Homes, ensuring ACFI accurately reflects resident care needs.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Extensive experience and knowledge in ACFI process including preparation and management of ACFI documentation.
- Experience in an aged care environment including working knowledge of OHS, infection control, aged care standards, accreditation and documentation
- Solid experience in time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills in MS Office suite.
- Current satisfactory Police Check Certificate.
- Positive Attitude
- Flexible and innovative approach to providing care
For further information please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend