Job no: 498437
Work type: Full-Time
Categories: Medical Receptionist
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Medical Receptionist to work with our dedicated team at TLC Belmont in Belmont and the Geelong region.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016-2019, is dedicated to being leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
As part of our team, Team TLC, you will have access to a full range of generous benefits including: complimentary membership of TLC Health Clubs, bulk-billed GP, allied-health healthcare and flu vaccinations, discounted pharmacy and discounted private health insurance.
Essential attributes for this role
- Proficient computer skills
- An understanding of batching and billing
- An understanding of the Medicare billing system
- An understanding of the Private Health Insurance billing system
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team environment
- Recent general practice experience
- Knowledge of Best Practice is preferred
- Booking and rescheduling patient appointments
- Greeting patients and answering telephone enquiries
- Billing, scanning and filing
- General Administrative duties
- Ensuring practice policies and procedures are correctly followed
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional phone manner
Come and join Team TLC – join a supportive new team and be part of a new era of integrated care. We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend