Administration Assistant - Homewood
Job no: 498470
Work type: Part time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Assistant with strong clerical skills to join our team at Homewood in Hallam on a part-time basis.
Working closely with the General Manager, you will thrive working under pressure, have a talent for prioritising and multi-tasking as well as pride yourself on consistently meeting deadlines.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016 - 2019, is a Victorian healthcare provider dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
To succeed in this role you will have:-
- Experience in reception and administration
- Experience with staff rostering (desired)
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word
- Be customer service focused
- Excellent Organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate or willing to obtain one
TLC offers you:-
- A supportive team environment
- Live and work locally with onsite parking available
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee benefits such as; complimentary gym membership, discounted shopping and wellbeing initiatives
- Partnerships with HCF, Hesta, First State Super, ANZ and many more!
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlchealthcare.com.au/
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new era in integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact (03) 9458 7707 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend