Physiotherapist Team Leader
Job no: 498529
Work type: Full-Time
Are you an experienced physiotherapist? Take the next step in your Physiotherapy career – join Team TLC today as a Physiotherapist Team Leader!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated Physiotherapist Team Leader to join our dedicated team at TLC Homestead Estate in Wallington to coordinate physiotherapy care for our growing number of residents and community patients.
Who are we?
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice 2016 - 2019, is a Victorian healthcare provider who is dedicated to being leaders in innovative integrated healthcare and renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities. TLC Homestead Estate on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula, in the final stages of refurbishment and extension, will be the largest state-of-the-art Aged care home in the Geelong region.
About the role:
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist looking to lead an established local Physiotherapist team. Reporting to the Physiotherapy Manager, and in collaboration with the General Manager, care team, other allied health services and TLC Primary Care in integrated team care arrangements, this role will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of physiotherapy care for all residents in the home. As part of Team TLC, you will also have the opportunity to work as part of the Primary Care team providing care to community patients.
Your duties will include:
- Coordination of the Homestead Estate Physiotherapy team
- Training and educating staff, residents and patients in areas such as manual handling and mobility
- Ensuring high quality of clinical documentation to support the delivery of holistic care
- Liaising with a wide range of staff to implement programs for the well-being of residents
- Providing thorough and up-to-date clinical assessments of a wide variety of patients
- Development of innovative and engaging exercise programs
- Liaison with residents, families, community patients, nursing and medical practitioners and equipment suppliers
- A passion for providing exceptional care
- Qualifications in Physiotherapy with current full registration with AHPRA
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build and maintain professional and therapeutic relationships in all forms of communication
- Advanced clinical knowledge, skill and experience in Physiotherapy
- Ability to identify opportunities and innovatively lead the planning, implementation and evaluation of our physiotherapy service delivery
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- A current Victorian/Federal Police Certificate
- A valid current drivers licence and own vehicle
Why should you apply?
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art gymnasiums and hydrotherapy pool available on site to assist you
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and well-being initiatives
- Partnerships with HCF, Hesta, First State Super, ANZ and many more!
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare and make a difference to our communities!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend