Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 498745
Work type: Casual
Location: Noble Park
Fantastic opportunities available for Registered Nurses with a great attitude and enthusiasm for aged care to join our dedicated team at TLC Noble Gardens in Noble Park.
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 5 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to our communities.
Essential to your success you will:-
- Have sound knowledge of ACFI documentation and Commonwealth standards;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Previous experience working as a Grade 5 Registered Nurse in an Aged Care environment
A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
Demonstrated high level of skills in clinical decision-making
Ability to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team setting
A current registration with AHPRA;
- The capacity to work well autonomously and in a team environment;
- Be reliable and adaptable, motivated and committed to the provision of quality care and continuous improvement;
- Hold a current Victorian or Federal Police Certificate
TLC offers you:-
- Career progression
- Learning and development opportunities
- Live and work locally with free onsite parking
- A supportive team environment
- Employee benefits such as; flexibility, complimentary gym membership and wellbeing initiatives
As an employee at TLC, you will have access to the latest infrastructure, nursing support specialising in chronic disease management, on-site diagnostic services, and administration support.
Join us as part of the new Era of Integrated Healthcare to make a difference to our community.
For further information, please visit our website https://www.tlcagedcare.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend